Looking for a accountant assistant with experience for one day per week.
- Degree :Completed Year 9-11
About the Recruiter
Overseas Trade Finance Ltd is finance provider to UK export import companies. We are delighted to offer a 3 month internship to any current or recently graduated Business, Marketing students. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to start their career in Marketing and/or Business Developement.
Reports to: Marketing Director
Based at: Battersea , London SW8
Salary: Travel expenses plus Lunch expenses
Start Date: Immediate
To assist with implementation of marketing strategy for Overseas Trade Finance. The main focus of this role is to work with the marketing and product teams to ensure that the best products are presented to the market primarily through the website at the right price so as to increases conversion from visits to enquiries. It will be part of this role to collate the most relevant offers for each brand from suppliers, communicate them to the sales team and report back on the success of set campaigns.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Update offers with latest content
2. Update prices and availability
3. Monitor pricing feeds and ensure that any problems are resolved swiftly
4. Communicate deals and sales incentives to sales team
5. Promote special offers on site
6. Liaise with the rest of the marketing team and suppliers for product and deal updates
7. Complete weekly competitor analysis
8. Manage the social media accounts and generate ideas
9. Supporting newsletter deals section
10. Compile the weekly newsletter
11. Other activities as required by the business to meet company objectives
The ideal candidate will be commercially astute with a keen eye for detail. They should have a solid understanding of website content management processes. Strong copy writing skills are essential as is the ability to communicate with all levels of organisation.