Looking for a accountant assistant with experience for one day per week.
- Degree :Completed Year 9-11
About the Recruiter
we are looking for an outstanding individual to join us as a Marketing Intern. This role will run from Mid-January or beginning of February 2014 until at least May 2014, with the potential for a longer term engagement. Successful applicants will join the Business development and Marketing team working with our employees and clients. Selected candidates will assist in delivery of successful business development plan.
Arranging meeting with potential clients.
• Meet up potential clients for introducing the company
• Assisting with online and offline marketing & promotion campaigns, including email and mailing campaigns
• Varied delivery based responsibilities in assisting the Business Development Executive to deliver a full marketing & Business development strategy
• Contributing to the implementation of business development strategy
• Contributing to the creation of marketing collateral, such as industry specific newsletters, blog highlights and internal material
• Assisting in organising and delivering internal and external events including conferences, seminars and round-tables in London and other UK Cities.
• Assisting in internal and external communication
• Involvement with social media platforms, including our website, Facebook, Twitter, Eventbrite
• Ad hoc tasks