As an Industry analyst we are looking for a team member to monitor trends in market sectors such as technology, pharmaceuticals, automotive or financial services. The candidate will work with market research firms, banks, investment firms and consultancies that specialize in one or more sectors.
- Degree :Post Graduate Degree
About the Recruiter
• Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Follow through on all Customer questions and requests. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delightful service.
• Assist supervisors in controlling customer flow and backed up lines; help to reduce waiting time for customers
• Follow proper procedures for customer check out, handling of tenders, use of tares, sales of alcoholic beverages, and use of PLUs and UPCs
• Follow all cash handling procedures; Understand, meet and exceed regional cashier variance policy (CVP)
• Keep the Customer Service department clean, well stocked, and organized, change tapes and ribbon as needed, sweep floors and maintain sweep logs
• Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices
• Follow established procedures to report errors in retail pricing or signage
• Support global, regional, and store programs
• Answer department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette
• This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.